Followers

Friday, January 14, 2022

Bewitched......

 Hello everone: I hope all of you had a beautiful and peaceful holiday season, I hope you were able to get together with dear family and friends in a safe way, and enjoy great company and good food.

I wish for you health and joy in 2022

this is a reminder post for the 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE, I hope you find some time to play along, remember, our challenge is always "anything goes", the inspiration board is just to give you some ideas of colors and images.

this is the card I created to inspire you to play along.

************************************************
this is the inside.



and this is what I used.

kraftin' Kimmie "witchy poo" (2010)
spellbinders "fleur de lis" die set.
stampin' up! "ornate borders"
stampin' up! "jar of haunts"
stampin' up! "tee-hee-hee" (boots)
clearly besotted "good to be bad" (inside sentiment)
prismacolor pencils.
ribbon from my stash.

I hope you come and play along with uS AT 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE, by the time october rolls along, you'll have a good stash of fun cards to send to family and friends.

please stay healthy and safe.
xo
maria.




5 comments:

Diane said...

What a fun witchy poo she is, fabulously fun card!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}

Darlene said...

WOW what a fabulous card inside & out! Always inspired by your designs! Well done!

Sonny Peterson said...

How cute ! She looks like she is off to have some bewitching fun ! Love the
lavender/purple colors .

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! I love when a Halloween card can be both cute and pretty. And when else do we get a chance to go nuts with these kinds of colors? Love it, Maria!

Patti Willey said...

Great choice of die cuts and color pallet for this Kimmie Stamp! I agree cute and pretty all in one!