Followers

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Pampered Little Fairy........

Hello everyone: I hope you and your families are still doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.


Well, I haven't played with my Fairies in a while so the RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE gave me the inspiration to create this card, here's this winged sweetie, getting ready for something very special.


This is the inside.




              And this is what I used.

Lily of the Valley "Positively Pampered".

I stamped the image on Neenah Solar White card stock and fussy cut it.

The sentiment inside is from Power Poppy "Party Time" 

Prismacolor pencils.

The DSP is also from Lily of the Valley.


So hop over to the RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE and play along with us, we can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you for stopping by today for a visit, I sure appreciate your comments.

Please stay healthy and safe.

XO

Maria.



 

3 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Just the sweetest! Brings back the little girl in us all!

Lisa said...

Every little girl loves playing with make up. She is simply adorable!

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, sweet! She has a powder puff full of fairy dust... adorable! You did great with these pastel colors, Maria!