Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Monster Mash!!

 Hello everyone: I always hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

****************************************************

I mentioned in my last post, that I don't create masculine cards as often as I should, not even for my grandsons or nephews, I recall a time when they were little boys and it was very easy to make a card with little trains or cars, etc. 

This card is created with one of my first sets from Stampin' Up!, and it was a favorite for young boys or girls, for that matter.   I haven't used this set in years and that is sad but now, I received a request from a Triathlon friend, for a card for a 7 year old little boy who is one of her partner's grandkids, who's having a party in a couple of weeks.


**************************************************

This is the inside.

**************************************************

And this is what I used.

Stampin' Up! "Monstermaniacs" (2013)

Stampin' Up! "Curly Cute" (2010-201)

Power Poppy "Short Stacks" (2015)

***********************************************

I'm playing with these challenges.

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie. Challenge #167


 Make My Monday #173 "Happy Birthday"



As always, I'm so very grateful for your visits to my blog and for your comments.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Please, stay healthy and safe.


Maria.




















6 comments:

Diane said...

I LOVE this, I saw it at a blog challenge and just had to come over and tell you how much I love it! Also Dar and I are glad to have you back as part of our TOB challenge blog, I always loved your designs!!

Patti Willey said...

Super card for the young man! Should do the job I think it’s a riot!

Sonny Peterson said...

CUTE ! I am sure he will love these robots !

Lisa said...

Quite a colorful group of characters. My 4 yr grandson would just love this too. Great card!

Leslie Miller said...

These characters are so funny and cute! Fabulous coloring and big smiles all around. The little 7 yr old is going to smile, too!

Sue Jackson said...

I just love this card! Those little characters are so stinking cute! I am now ISO this stamp set and have already posted as much in a couple of fb groups. Thanks so much for joining us at Make My Monday! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon!