Followers

Friday, July 15, 2022

Black Eye Susan Reminder

Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


My teammates and I over at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, have arrived at the halfway point of our July challenge so I'm here with a little reminder card to inspire you to play along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the inside.


And this is what I used.
Flourishes "With Gratitude" (2011)
Kraft Card Stock.
Prismacolor pencils.

I hope you can come and join my teammates and me at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, we can't wait to see what you create.
Until next time, stay healthy and safe.

Maria.


3 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Gracias! Gorgeous coloring my friend!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love your coloring! Looks so good against the kraft card stock. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

Bobby said...

So beautiful, Maria. I love coloring on kraft and you did a wonderful job.