Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Have Your Cake And Eat It Too!!!!!!!

 Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe/

********************************************

The 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE has arrived at the halfway point so here's our fabulous mood board to inspire you to play along with us. These images are awesome.


I took my inspiration from that delicious looking cake, I found the perfect image among my stamps, what do you think??


************************************************
this is the inside.

and this is what I used.

Power Poppy "party time" for the cake.
DSP and ribbon from my stash.
The bat is a gift from my good friend Sonny.
Prismacolor pencils.
the inside sentiment is from stampendous.
The spider web is from Stampin' Up!

I hope you come and play with us over at 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE, we can't wait to see what you create.

Stay healthy and safe.

Maria.


2 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

It looks delish !! So yummy looking and made a cute card ! Love it !

Patti Willey said...

Awesome all over! Looks yummy too!