Followers

Saturday, July 9, 2022

Gone With The Wind!!

 Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a card to share today that will go into my Christmas stash, I've been creating Holiday cards throughout the year so, when the Season arrives, I'm very confident I will have enough to send out to family and dear friends.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the inside.

And this is what I used.

The darling image is from Stamping Bella and it's called 
"Seasons Greetings"
The "Let it Snow" tag is from Flourishes "Warm Winter Wishes"
The sentiment inside is from Power Poppy's "Poinsettia"
The candy canes are from Power Poppy's "Merry Littles"
Prismacolor pencils.
Embossing paste.

I want to play with these challenges.




Crafty Catz Challenge #603


Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges


Thank you for stopping by today and for your comments, they always make my day.

Stay healthy and safe.


Maria.



3 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Oh my! Look at this sweetheart! Cheerfully colored I lobe your embossed snow! Great for the stash!

Sonny Peterson said...

This is the cutest ! Pretty bright Christmas colors !
Love it !

Nancy said...

This is just so fun... and so beautifully coloured! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!