Followers

Monday, July 4, 2022

Sweet Pea......

 Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dear stamping friends, it's time for a new theme at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE so, for the month of July, we want you to create Clean and Simple cards and come and play with us in our gallery.

This is the card I created to inspire you to join us, and I hope you stop by our blog to check out the beautiful creations of my teammates.


**********************************************************

This is the inside.



This is what I used.


"Sweet Peas" from Power Poppy.

SU "Etched in Nature" for the inside sentiment.

Prismacolor pencils.

Kraft cardstock.


I hope you come by THE FLOWER CHALLENGE to get more inspiration from my awesome teammates and then, join us in our gallery.

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments, they always make my day.

Please stay healthy and safe.


Maria.




6 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

You absolutely have CAS downpat, Maria! This is a beauty! And your coloring... gorgeous!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful coloring on those sweet peas -- wow!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and absolutely beautiful Maria!! Your coloring is so pretty, and I love the simplicity of this card on the kraft card!! :0)

A.Rose said...

I love CAS when not on white. Very creative.

TaeEun said...

What a beautiful CAS card, Maria!!! I love all the fine details you added to the petals! Your card makes me want to pull out my pencils again :) !!!

Bobby said...

Love the flowers done on kraft, Maria. Beautiful job with the pencils.