Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

2 Old Bats Halloween Challenge/August.



Hello and welcome to the august 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE, this mood board is for you to play with but you can actually create anything you want as long as it is halloween.

This is my card and I hope it will inspire you to come and play along with us, for more inspiration please go to the 2 old bats Halloween challenge to see my teammates awesome creations, hope to see you there.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the inside.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And this is what I used.

Stampin' Up! "House of haunts" (2008)
Kraftin Kimmie (headstone and ghosts)
bats are from hero arts background stamp
stampin' up! "the best of Halloween" (2013)
stampin' up! "jar of haunts" (2016)

I hope you stop by the 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE for more inspiration from my awesome teammates.

till next time, stay healthy and safe.

maria.



6 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

Wow ...This is full blown Halloween card! Just look at all those ghosts and bats ! What a fun card !!!

Patti Willey said...

Oh wow the challenge image really inspired your card! Great look Maria I can tell you had a blast creating too!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

That tree is one of my long time favorite classic Stampin Up halloween stamps! Love the scene you've created!

Darlene said...

WOW awesome card inside & out! Well done Maria! SPOOKY!!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, Maria, what a fun card with quite a mix from your collection. You remind me once again why I love Halloween cards. This is awesome!

Vickie Y said...

Fun images used to create this spooky card!