Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Anything Goes for Retro Rubber # 188.

 

Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.
 
The new theme over at RETRO RUBBER is "Anything Goes", this is a very popular subject because you really can do anything you want as long as the stamps you use are older than one year.

So here is my project, which is a little pouch that can hold 8-10 thank you notes and envelopes.
I took my inspiration from THIS VIDEO by Julie DiMatteo, you can watch this video with the link or go directly to her blog, THE PAPER PIXIE where you can find the dimensions for the pouch and the cards plus a very useful template to make the cuts and folds.


I don't usually buy DSP unless is ONE SIDED but this particular one from Stampin' Up! just captured me, the colors and designs on these 12x12 sheets were impossible for me to resist.

I hope you watch Julie's video tutorial and give these little pouches a try, and believe me, once you get the hang of it, you won't stop at making just one, they can be a very sweet gift for teachers and coaches, bus drivers and your hair and nail person, neighbors and family.

So please come and play along with us over at RETRO RUBBER, we can't wait to see what you create.

This is what I used.

Flourishes "Tulips for Friends" (2013)
Stampin' Up! "Blossoming Basket" (2018)
There She Goes "Wrapped in Joy" (2014)
Prismacolor pencils.
Stampin' Up! "Flowering Fields" DSP. (retired?)

Please stay healthy and safe.

Maria.









1 comment:

Heather said...

Such a fun fold, Maria - and I love to see past stamps come back to grace newer pretties - the DSP is perfect for those stamps!