Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Cross-stitching Mice......

 Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

**************************************

Welcome to another SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge.

This time around the theme is "Animal Antics" which means that we would love to see critters doing "human" stuff like cooking, reading, skiing, etc.  On my card I have 3 little mice embroidering, how cute are they??




*****************************************
This is the inside.


*************************************
And this is what I used.

Penny Black "Stitch in Time"
The sentiment inside is from a quilt set but I don't have any information on it, I apologize.
Prismacolor pencils.
Cross-stitch rectangular DIES

Thank you for stopping by today and for your comments, they always make my day.
Please stop by the SHOPPING OUR STASH for more inspiration from my awesome teammates and then, join us in our gallery.

Please, stay healthy and safe.

Maria.


7 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

This is so adorable, mice embroidering just like in Cinderella. Colouring is fab. and love the inside too. BTW when you have been stamping as long as we have there are so many "I'm not sure where this came from" items.

lauren bergold said...

Oh my goodness, those embroidering mice are SO incredibly cute and appealing! Such an awesome inspiration for our "Animal Antics" challenge at Shopping Our Stash!

Sonny Peterson said...

So cute and so colorful ! Love all the details especially the mouse on the top doing such delicate needlework !!
Love it !

dj said...

Stitching mice...how cute!! Way to go shopping your stash!! You have created great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our ANIMAL ANTICS challenge over at SOS!!

Patti Willey said...

Aw your mice always offer up hilarious antics! Adorable card Maria and I love the colors you chose!

Leslie Miller said...

These mice are the absolute cutest and what a pretty embroidered piece they're making! Beautiful coloring. A delightful card, Maria! I can't say enough!

AlisonC said...

It really is cute and I hope they are being careful with those huge needles! The little one in a tangle is extra cute.