Followers

Friday, September 2, 2022

White Cat and Black Bats.......


 Hello everyone: I hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.


We have a new challenge for you to play with over at 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE and here's the mood board for you to get inspired to join the fun.




here's my card.





I took my inspiration from the mood board, that white cat is so cute and the bats fit just perfectly my "scary" little scene.

***************************************************

This is the inside.



And this is what I used.

Katzelkraft "LES CHATS RUSSES "

kATZELKRAFT ACCESORIES

THE BATS ARE A GIFT FROM MY DEAR FRIEND SONNY pETERSON.

THE BACKGROUND PAPER IS FROM "Refined


I hope you stop by the 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE to find more inspiration from my awesome teammates and come and play along.


Until next time, stay healthy and safe.


Maria.



5 comments:

Diane said...

Love your adorably cute card (and kitty) Maria, what a fabulous take on the mood board!!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}

Darlene said...

Oh my friend ... what a FABULOUS & FUN scene you have created today! LOVE IT!!

Leslie Miller said...

Aww, I love that you went with the white kitty for inspiration! What a cute stamp. A fun scene with the bare branch and the bats. Just can't help but smile!

Lisa said...

Maria, great card! I like how you put just a spot of black on kitty. My favorite part is the green eye! Giving the evil eye to the bats.

Patti Willey said...

I love the new way you stamped sentiments inside! And hang a spider from the greeting is genius!