Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

A Note of Thanksgiving.

Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are doing well, staying healthy and safe.



 


Hello everyone and welcome to another fun challenge over at RETRO RUBBER.  This time is a color challenge so check out the great color choices on our inspiration photo.
And here's my card that I hope inspires you to play along with us.



***************************************
This is the inside.


And this is what I used.
Flourishes "A Season of Thanks" (2009)
Stampin' Up! inks.
DSP from my stash.

I invite you to hop over the RETRO RUBBER challenge page and check out my teammates' fabulous creations for more inspiration and then, come and join us at our gallery.

Until next time, stay healthy and safe.

Maria.


3 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

Love your corn ! Plus that lovely sentiment you put inside .
Pretty !!

Leslie Miller said...

These are some beautiful colors, and just look at your gorgeous card with the amazing stamp and pretty papers. I have this stamp as a Power Poppy digi and I've only colored it once. I need to take the time to do some printing. Thanks for such beautiful inspiration, Maria!

Viv said...

Gorgeous card again Maria! Really missing you already over at TFC and can't believe the years have gone by so fast either. Enjoy all your future plans and stay safe and well too mf ;) hugs Viv xx