Followers

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Our 6th. Anniversary Reminder 🎂🎉

 Hello everyone: As always, I hope you and your families are doing well, staying healthy and safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




THE FLOWER CHALLENGE is celebrating its 6th anniversary and we couldn't be more grateful to all of you who have been participating and sharing your wonderful creations with us since day one.

This is the halfway point for our challenge so I'm inviting you to join my teammates and I in our gallery, we have wonderful prizes for you to win so come and celebrate with us our 6th. Anniversary.

This is the card I created to inspire you to come and celebrate with us, we can't wait to see what you create.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




This is the inside.


And this is what I used.
Stampin' Up "Lovely Lattice" (2019.)
Stampin' Up! "Perfectly Penned" (2011-2012)
Power Poppy "Short Stacks" (2015)
Tim Holtz "Pearlescent Embossing Powder"
Prismacolor pencils.
The strip of beautiful flower paper was cut from 
a pad from "The Paper Studio" that was a gift
from my dear friend Lisa Poe.

I hope you stop by THE FLOWER CHALLENGE blog and check out my teammates lovely creations and celebrate with us 6 amazing years of creativity and fun.
Don't forget we have fabulous prizes for our participants, we hope to see you in our gallery.

Until next time, stay healthy and safe.

Maria.


6 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

So beautiful Maria! I love the way you heat embossed the lattice flower stamp and coloured it with those beautiful bright shades. It seems like two minutes ago we were all getting excited about the new flower challenge!! Vicky x

Carol L said...

Your coloring of those flowers is exceptional and oh so beautiful! I love how you put this all together and the inside sentiment is wonderful too!

Leslie Miller said...

That is such a gorgeous image! I do have a thing for lattice. Love your pearly embossing and coloring on kraft. So lovely!

Stef Perry said...

Your colored pencil work on kraft is gorgeous Maria! Such a lovely card!

TaeEun said...

The shine of the heat embossed outline is beautiful, and of course your coloring is gorgeous as well!!!

Bobby said...

Beautiful job of coloring with pencils on kraft, Maria. That pearl embossing powder makes the flowers glow.