Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Love Bites!!!!!!😢‍🌫️

 Hello everyone: as always, I hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

****************************************************

hello and welcome to another "SHOPPING OUR STASH" challenge. 

the theme is "frightfully delightful", and this is the card I created to inspire you to play along with us.


***********************************************
this is the inside.




and this is what i used.

kraftin' kimmie "I'm batty for you"

the inside sentiment is from "inkadinkado"

prismacolor pencils.


please hop over to the SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge blog for more inspiration from my awesome teammates.

thank you for stopping by and for your comments, they always make me smile.

stay healthy and safe.


maria.








6 comments:

dj said...

Love bites...LOL!! You nailed that "frightfully delight" theme!! I love the creepy/fun inspiration you are offering to those who decide to play along with our new "frightfully delightful" challenge over at SOS!! #SOS481

Barbara Godden said...

Super spooky cute image, you nailed the theme. Great papers and design. Fab. card. Kraftin'Kimmie has great images (she lives about 50 miles from me)

lauren bergold said...

Oh that is beyond adorable! I love the spiderbrads in the corners too and the spiderwebby layer! Bonus points for using a coordinating FONT in your post, as well! Definitely "Frightfully Delightful!"

Sonny Peterson said...

This is too funny ! It looks like a cartoon ! That Dracula is so funny !
Cute card !!

Patti Willey said...

Oh your collection is Amazing! Fabulous layout and colors Maria!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, good heavens, Maria... this card just cracks me up! Hahahahaha! Love it!