Followers

Monday, September 7, 2015

Be my Honey Bee for Match the Sketch.....

Hello my dear friends: I have a cute little card to share with you today for Match the Sketch challenge, here it is.
It's made with a retired 2009 Stampin Up! set called "Just Buzzing By....." This is a treasured set for me, this little bees are so cute and adorable and sweet.
I colored them and the Bee Hive with SU markers and the aqua painter, gave their wings a bit of sparkle with Dazzling Details and stamped a little bit of grass under the hive, fast and easy card but I think it's so totally cute.
Here is a close up of this little sweeties.
I love her on top of the Hive, I stamped her with my Stamp-a-majig, since this is a wood mounted set.
Can't help but smile, right?  I hope you like this card, please leave me your comments, love to read them. If you have any questions, please let me know, I will answer it the best way I can.
Here is the sketch that inspire this card.
Till next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

9 comments:

Patti Willey said...

These bees and their faces always make me smile! Great use of a vintage set Maria!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thanks Patti, this set is one of my old time favorites from SU, it's a classic and always adorable.

*Vicki* said...

I remember this set!! So fun!! I love how you've colored it in and used it on your design here!! :) Thanks for sharing!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Vicki, this set has been well loved through the years, it's so darn cute.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Fanny, the sketch was just perfect for this sweet images. I look forward to the next Match the Sketch challenge.

Unknown said...

Dear Maria, I just linked my card to MTS and there your card was , so I headed over to say : How sweet ! I love those bees ! A great card . Hugs, Anita

Sonny said...

Sweet as honey ! These little buzzers are too cute . I remember this set . Really cute card !

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Anita, how great you participated on this challenge too.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hey my friend, looking at this cuties, you can't help but smile.