Followers

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Peackok Feathers for Muse #131.....

Hello Friends: I have a quick post for you today to participate in the Muse Challenge for this week with a theme of Feathers. Here is the card I made for it.
This was a quick and simple card that I made with the retired SU set called "Nature's Nest", this beautiful Peacock feather looks so elegant, I think, on it's own or in this trio.
Colored it with a bit of my shimmery paints and the aqua painter. I don't know if the picture captures the shine on them, hope on this close up you can appreciate it a bit more.
Looks better in person.
Here is the Muse card that inspired mine.I thank you so much for stopping by, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Love reading your comments.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

19 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

With this beautiful feather, who could want for more? Very feminine and beautiful, Maria!
=]

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Michelle, I can't believe I don't have any more feather stamps, I must look into that ASAP!

Sonny said...

Love feathers ! I collect bird feathers from my yard and I have some feather stamps and dies . BUT...my feathers do not look this pretty by far ! Just lovely ....

cm said...

I agree:your feather card is elegant and classy! The image, the colours, the shimmer: stunning! I'm thrilled that your drew inspiration from my card and translated into this gorgeous creation of your own to share in the Muse gallery! Thank you!
~c

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thanks Sonny, unless there is some other one forgotten in some nook or cranny in my stamp room, this is the ONLY feather stamp I have, but it worked perfectly for this challenge.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you for your inspiration card Carol, as soon as I saw it, I knew immediately I had this image so I was very happy to participate.
Congratulations on being a Guest Designer at Muse.

cm said...

Your comment on my blog has totally made my day! Thank you thank you thank you!!
~c

Patti Willey said...

Shimmery paints yummy! What pretty feathers!

Mary Fish said...

Woo hoo! Maria can do clean & simple, too!

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

Maria, this is just beautiful! I love feathers too, but your shimmery take on the beautiful peacock feathers is outstanding! Thanks for sharing them today.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Love this paints Patti, a little goes a long way.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Woo Hoo!! indeed Mary, I've surprised myself with this. Thank you.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Bobbi, this paints made it easy to give the images a more realistic look.

Darlene DeVries said...

Absolutely beautiful Maria! I love the colors you used.

Joan B said...

this is gorgeous!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Darlene, those shimmery paints really make this feathers look almost as the real thing.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Joan.

Ardyth said...

Love how you've shaded the feathers - subtle but beautiful! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Ardyth, it's so much fun to play with all of you at the Muse Challenge.