Followers

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

A Honey of a Day!!

Hello dear blogging friends: It's time for another fun challenge over at SHOPPING OUR STASH and the theme is STENCILS. This fun tools are not often used, at least by me, I have a few now and I used one of them to create this card. I hope it inspires you to come and play along.


This images are from a retired SU set called "Just Buzzin' By" that came out in the Spring-Summer catty in 2009 and it's one of my most favorites, this little bees are adorable and super cute.
I stamped the images on watercolor paper with Stazon black ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils and then, I sponged Hello Honey ink using a honey comb stencil.  I also sponged a bit of Peel Paint distress ink for the grass and stamped a few sprigs with a little stamp from Art Impressions.

***********************************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment and the little bee are also from the set.

So I hope you go to your Stencil Stash and come and join us at the SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge blog. Don't forget to stop by my teammates blogs to check out their awesome creations.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.


5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

What a super cute card, great image and use of the stencil. I'm not adept at using a stencil but it is a fun challenge. nice job.

Chris Dring said...

That is one adorable image and I LOVE the honeycomb stenciled background!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, so cute! The yellow, your coloring, those darling images -- love! So cheerful!

Donna said...

Soooooooooooooo cute!!
Love that stencil and the wee bees!!

Mimi said...

This is the cheeriest card ever! It is pure sunshine! That bee sweet is adorable, and you've used your pencils like an absolute professional! Of course, the finished interior is just the icing on the cake!