Followers

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Hearts and Ribbon.....

Image may contain: text

Hello everyone: Well, Valentine's Day is almost here so my teammates and I over at RETRO RUBBER want to inspire you to create some pretty cards to send to those you love.  This time around we want to see you use ribbons on your love themed cards.  Here's my card and I hope it inspires you to come and play along.


This image is from a retired Stampin' Up set called "Take It to Heart" from the 2012 Occasions Mini.
I stamped the image on watercolor paper with Stazon black ink and colored it with SU markers and Prismacolor pencils. I found some heart-shaped doilies in my embellishment drawer that were the perfect size for my card.  The ribbon on the top is also from SU and it's retired.

*********************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like. 


The sentiment and the token are from a Flourishes stamp set called "Token of my Affection.

So come along and play with us, check out the RETRO RUBBER challenge blog and be even more inspired by my teammates' creations.

Thank you for stopping by, I sure appreciate your kind comments.
Hugs.
Maria.💐



3 comments:

Patti Willey said...

This is beautiful! I shy from those birds, they're difficult to color you've done a beautiful job! Love the doily this is such a romantic Valentine!

Jan Clothier said...

Very pretty colouring, as always Maria. The doily is indeed a perfect embellishment.

Leslie Miller said...

Another pretty oldie! Your coloring is just beautiful and I love the banner and heart doily. A perfect challenge leading up to Valentine's Day!