Followers

Friday, March 22, 2019

C'mon, Eat Your Veggies.....

Hello everyone: I'm here today with a fresh and delicious card made with the image of one of my favorite veggies.....CAULIFLOWER!! Love this beautiful "bouquets" of creamy goodness that taste amazing whether in soups, salads or grilled, my goodness, my mouth is watering, can't wait for the grilling to start.
Here's my card and I will play with it on a few challenges at the end of this post.



This card is a CASE from This Card by Narelle Farrugia I saw on Pinterest, I just changed the direction of the design making the card vertical. Thank you Narelle.
A simple card, really. Just grabbed some scraps of card stock and Gingham paper from my stash and using an old Friskars punch I decorated the white strip.  The image is from a Power Poppy set called Farmers Market, colored it with my Prismacolor pencils.
***************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


 I often use several stamp sets in order to create my cards, especially to add the sentiments.  This inside panel was created with some green scraps for decoration, the sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Sage Advice and the two little plants are from an Altenew set called Garden Grow.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

GINGHAM


"Think Spring or add some Green.

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
XO
Maria.

9 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW what a beautiful design! Love it Maria! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Gingham’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Sonny P. said...

So pretty and Springtime fresh in green ! The slant on your layout is very eye appealing ! I`m a cauliflower lover also !
Yummers !!

Brian King said...

Such a beauty, Maria! These bands of green are PERFECT for your sweet veggie images!

Mary Fish said...

No one could rock cauliflower like you, Maria. Beautiful colors and stripes of pattern.

Bobby said...

Even though my second most hated vegetable is the focus of your card it is still a great look, Maria. The colored image looks fantastic with the decorative strips of paper. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

Leslie Miller said...

Another stamp set I love! I say that all the time because there are so many. Your coloring is awesome on this, Maria! I love the little touches of green on the basket, as though it's been out in the weather for a while. Cute layout with the gingham and lacy trim. Absolutely perfect for our Double D challenge! It's good to see you there!

Donna Phelan said...

This is such a pretty card! Love the CAS look and design and that you decorated inside as well. The green strips, especially that gingham one really POP! Great coloring too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Double D, Gingham Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

Ellibelle said...

This is so beautiful, inside and out!
Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about Spring or Something Green!
Ellie

Toni said...

lovely AND you decorated the inside too--wow! So glad you joined us at ATCAS!