Followers

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Some Tic Tac Toe Fun.....

No photo description available.

Hi, there blogging friends: My teammates and I over at RETRO RUBBER have a new and fun challenge for you to play with this time around, it's the ever so popular Tic Tac Toe grid in which you have some awesome combinations to try. 
Here's my card and I  hope it inspires you to come and join us in the gallery.


To create this card I used the diagonal with the "Punches or Dies, Leaves and Ribbon or Twine" 
I just added a few flowers but mostly there are leaves from two different SU sets. The "Botanical Builder" die set (2016) and the "Peaceful Petals" (2014 Occasions Mini), I added just 3 flowers to complete my decoration, a little piece of yellow Gingham paper behind my die cut panel and the sentiment from another retired SU set called "Happiness Shared" (2010-2011 Idea Book).
****************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment and the leaf are from another retired SU set called "Painted Harvest" (2017 Holiday Catalog)

I hope you come and play along with us over at RETRO RUBBER, please remember that at least one of your stamps MUST be at least one year old or more, if you can provide us with the date that would be awesome.
Please stop by the blog to check out my teammates' beautiful creations.

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
XO
Maria.



7 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Love the vivid colours and the fresh look of this, the stamped leaves behind the die cuts provide that little something extra - great card!

Sonny P. said...

Love it ! The gingham inserts add some unexpected interest of detail . The colors make this almost tropical looking !
Pretty !!

Mary Fish said...

Very snazzy with orange. Lovely coloring (as always)!

Jan Clothier said...

I love your big, bold and bright take on the tic-tac-toe Maria. I think the swirl of the die cut against that bright gingham it fabulous.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh WOW this is pretty! I love the rich colors and dies! Very tropical looking and I could use some tropical right now. Just beautiful, Maria!

Neva Cole said...

So very pretty! The bright sunny colors are so cheerful. Great use of gingham both on the front and on the inside of the card. Lovely job!

Claire Grantham said...

This is stunning Maria, I love the colour combo and that clever die-cut bow / cut out. Claire x