Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Bubble, Bubble, Bathtub Trouble.....

Hello everyone: Most of you know I adore the House Mouse siblings right?  Well, there are other equally cute and sweet images of little Bunnies from a line called "Happy Hoppers".
Here's a card I made with one of these images.


Most of us don't really have time to take long, hot, bubble baths but I bet all of us wish we could just escape for a while and step into a bathtub full of aromatic bubbles, lay there uninterrupted, sipping some delicious drink and unwind.
This little Bunny looks like she just finished putting the babies to bed, cleaned the kitchen, folded the laundry and now she's rewarding herself with a hot bath.
Just look at that face, that is the face of total relaxation.
I just stamped this image on a piece of white card stock with Stazon black ink and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils, easy peasy.
I had the rose panel from Lili of the Valley (retired) with the little edge on my pink/red scrap box so it was just perfect for this card. I added a few enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs and the sentiment from the set.
***********************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


I put a piece of the same pattern paper, stamped the sentiment from a Power Poppy set called Short Stacks and since the keyword here is RELAXATION, I added a little Martini, "Shaken, not Stirred" please, 😉
from the retired Stampin' Up! set called "Happy Hour"

I'm playing along with the following challenges.


"Chicks and Bunnies"
The Sisterhood of Crafters

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge

Challenge #29 "Make it Feminine"
            Daisy Chain Challenges

Mother's Day.  Mom deserves to relax.
Bitten by the Bug 2

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
XO
Maria.

17 comments:

Sonny P. said...

Such a sweet bunny ! She looks so happy and tranquil in her bubbly suds !
Adorable card !

Leslie Miller said...

Ahhhh, doesn't that look wonderful? I don't make time for bubble baths anymore, but I sure did when I was younger. Candles, soft music, and lots and lots of bubbles. This is so darn cute, Maria! Very pretty inside, too. The sentiment is absolutely perfect and I love the ink color. Such a perfect match with the paper.

Katy McGloin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy McGloin said...

Oh, dear, my sweet friend!! You enabled me to the House Mouse craze and now these adorable bunnies! My pocketbook won't thank you but I will, LOL! Your card is absolutely adorable and filled to the brim with such sweet details. And I love the story line for the Ms Bunny! Thanks so much for playing along with the Sisterhood of Crafters chick n bunny challenge! As usual, I am delighted to see you in our gallery!!

(Had to correct a misspelling that completely changed the meaning of my sentence, LOL... Had "not" instead of "now" in the second sentence... :)

Brian King said...

Such a sweetie! As always, this card is beautifully colors and expertly designed! I could pick one of your cards out of lineup any day! ♥

Caroline said...

This is such a cute bunny image and what Mom doesn't need some pampering time. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

Mary Fish said...

This little bunny makes me want a little pampering, too. Darling. Heading off for a mani/pedicure!

Patti Willey said...

Puts a smile on your face! I love your into to this bunnys rough day and yes I believe the hot bath is well deserved! Love the vintage pink tub and matching girlie "wallpaper" a very well thought out design. You're on a roll!

Darlene said...

OMG how precious! What a fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Chicks and/or Bunnies’ challenge. Please come back again soon and Good Luck!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Amy O said...

What a sweet image and so beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Terri's Cards N More said...

Love the sweet little bunny image and soft colors. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Chicks 'n Bunnies" challenge.

Jen Timko said...

Sweet indeed! What lovely coloring. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

moknowsall said...

what an adorable card. Yes I need that to be me after watching 3 grandkids. Your edging is nice too. Great card. Thanks for linking up with us at Bitten by the Bug2 this week.

Dorlene Durham said...

House Mouse - always so cute and your card is wonderful. Thanks for joining the current challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. Dorlene DT BBTB2

havacard said...

oh my!! adorable! such a cute card, and your coloring is super!
thanks for playing with us at BBTB2! happy mothers day:)

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Beautiful card. Love all the embellishments and details. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2.

Alicia

Scrapping Girl said...

All moms need some pampering! So cute and fun for Mother's Day! Thanks for playing along with our BBTB2 challenge!
:)
Michelle