Followers

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

A Very CAS Wedding Card.....

Hello everyone: I haven't made a Wedding card in a while so I inked up a very old Stampin' Up! set called "Best of Brides and Babies" (2013) to create this card, I love the sweet, delicate lines of this lovely couple.


I added just a bit of color to her bouquet, both their hair and faces and colored his bow tie with a black marker, I thought of coloring his tuxedo black but my black fine tip pen is almost out of ink (I used it to create yesterday's Zentangle card).
I used a die from the Labels Collections Framelits dies to emboss around the image, it's very subtle on the picture but it looks better in person.
I used a card base I had already scored, I figured it would look good framing this very delicate image.
******************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The bells are from the "Best of Brides and Babies" set, the sentiment is from a retired Flourishes set called "Picking Wildflowers", released in June of 2010.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

Challenge #162 "Wedding"

Begins with the letter B, taking a chance with the BRIDE.
Make My Monday Challenge Blog

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.

8 comments:

Brian King said...

Clean and simple at its best! Love it, Maria!

Dawn Phillips said...

Sometimes simple can be so stunning and this is definitely one of those times. It's lovely. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, Maria, I love how CAS and delicate and pretty and perfect this is! Isn't it wonderful to do such a simple card and have it turn out this fabulous? Love it!

Greta said...

Wonderful image & perfect CAS card!

Macimbalo said...

Great CAS card - love it! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Sue - said...

Great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Barb Ghig said...

I love the sweet delicate lines on this image, too! Love how you completed the inside of of this lovely card, as well...so pretty, Maria! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

ElizStewart said...

Maria... you are right, your card is incredibly sweet. So love your subtle coloring... and so very CAS! Thank you so much for joining Addicted to CAS this week!