Followers

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Interactive Tags.....

Hi there, everyone: I have a pair of Interactive Tags, my very first of this kind.
It was a bit tricky to create them since I've not done it before but here they are, hope you like them.


The pink one is a Shaker Tag, I just cut two pieces of pink card stock and punched them with the Scalloped Tag Punch, cut a piece of vellum and attached it with score tape to the back piece, put a spoonful of beads and, using more score tape, I made the sandwich, I stamped a couple of the chicks from a Tiddly Inks acrylic set called For the Birds, (they only have it now in digital form.), colored them with Prismacolors and fussy cut them, I stamped the sentiment from the set and a couple of little candles from the Penny Black set called "Cupcakes".
The second tag is done using THIS VIDEO FROM DAWN GRIFFITH on how to create the spinner part. I stamped the sentiment from a Power Poppy set called SHORT STACKS, the cupcake is from Penny Black, the gifts were cut using the Stampin' Up! die set "Celebration Thinlits"

I'm playing along with the following challenges.


Challenge #588 "Birthdays"
Cute Card Thursday

#461 "Anything but a Card" I made tags.
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.



3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You did good, Maria! I never really thought of interactive tags before, but why not? I used to enjoy making spinner cards, but it's been a while. Love how this works with the presents and cupcake. And those birds! So cute! I had to go look at Tiddly Inks, and then I ended up looking at bunches of other digis. Had to stop myself because I need to catch up before I buy more. Yes, I'm way behind again!

Kelly Szafron said...

great tags! I love the little birds on the first tag and the spinner element on the second tag. Thanks for sharing your work at Tag You're It!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Maria! I love the pretty tags! the chicks are adorable and the cupcake spinner is amazing!