Followers

Friday, July 5, 2019

Little Succulents.....

Hello everyone: I love Succulents, they are hardy as they are beautiful, require minimum care and they look amazing near a sunny window any time of the year.


These cute, little Succulents are from a My Favorite Things stamp set called "Sweet Succulents" 
I just stamped these images on watercolor paper with Stazon black ink and colored with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors.  
I fussy cut the plants and the pots, which I also stamped with a Waffle Flower set called LAYERING MARBLE to add a bit of texture to the otherwise, plain pots.
I used a Tim Holts brick wall EF for the background and a Cuttle Bug "Swirls" EF for a bit of decoration, the sentiment hanging is from a Power Poppy set called Farmers Market.

***********************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.

 

I used a scrap piece of embossed brick wall for the top, a sentiment from a Power Poppy set called POTTED PRIMROSES and the little succulent from SASSY SUCCULENTS also from Power Poppy.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.


Challenge #305 "Birthday Wishes"
Creative Knockouts

Challenge #589 "Anything Goes"
Cute Card Thursday


Challenge #510

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a fun creation....just love the colors you used, you rock those bright, happy ones!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how cute this is! I love the marbled look you gave the pots, and those shaded tips on the succulents is so realistic. Love the sentiments with this. I have both those embossing folders and love them, too. The swirls give it such a fun frame!

Melissa Craig said...

This is awesome! I love it - so cool. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Wonderful card! I love the succulents and the add texture with the embossing!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Connie Collins said...

Great way to use the layout as your inspiration and combine it with other challenges for a totally unique design. Thanks for playing along at Global Design Project.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the PINspirational Challenge this time and good luck :)