Followers

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Strawberry Fields Forever.....

Hello everyone: Remember that Beatles song? I sure do and I love it!!! So listening to that album I created this little tag, it would look really sweet attached to a jar of homemade Strawberry Preserves.


I stamped and cut the panel with a stamp and die set from Papertray Ink called "Half & Half". I bought this bundle some years ago from eBay? or maybe from a blogger? you know, some crafters sell their stuff.
The basket of strawberries is from an old Flourishes set called "Strawberries" released in June of 2013, I stamped it on white card stock and colored it with Prismacolor pencils then, fussy cut it, I used an Exacto knife to cut under the basket handle and I stamped the top of the image on more time for the strawberry stems then, I glued it to the tag, the sentiment on the top is from another old Flourishes set called "Berry Sweet Frames", released back in June of 2013, the one on the bottom from the Strawberries set.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.


Anything Goes Color Challenge
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

#160 "Food or Drink
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge

I think this is discontinued, couldn't find it at the PTI store.
The dies are still available.
Image result for papertrey ink half and half stamp set

Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments, they always make my day.
XO
Maria.


7 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Oooooh what a Sweet little tag die you "half-there!" Te he! Fresh Strawberry preserves, sounds yummy to me!

Dawn Sirdefield said...

Lovely sweet tag. Looks good enough to eat. Thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge this time. Hope to see you again next time.
Dawn xxx

Pattie G said...

This is so pretty! It goes perfect with our current challenge “Food or Drinks” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
Pattie
Artist and Owner

Marybeth said...

What a sweet tag Maria! Love the basket of berries. Thanks for joining us !

Jeanne J. said...

Yum! Love those berries!

Helen said...

So sweet (no pun intended!) and perfect paper and colouring for your tag.

Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

Helen x

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What a yummy looking tag. Cool background as well. Thanks so much for entering your project into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!