Followers

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Seaside Memories.....

Hello everyone: I have a simple card today featuring a long-forgotten rubber stamp from Inkadinkado, that's all I can tell you.


I don't even remember when I got it or what's its name but, none the less, it's a pretty image and I'm glad I decided to use it today, inked up with Stazon black ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils, the sentiment is from a very old Flourishes set called "Seaside Life" (2009).

******************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment and the seashell are from the Flourishes set.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

Sketch by Linda.



Get inspired by Seashells.

Challenge #120 "Summer"
Creative Craft Cottage

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
XO
Maria.


11 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Lovely work! Thanks for playing along at Archi-scraps!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow it’s a very pretty image for sure! Beautifully colored! Glad you joined us at FMS!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Gorgeous coloring! I LOVE the postage Stamp Frame! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage! -DT Meghan Kennihan (https://madebymeghank.blogspot.com/)

Laurel said...

So beautiful! I love your coloring! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way you colored this pretty scene! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Danni Reid said...

Beautiful coloring, lucky recipient!

Julene Matthews said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining in at Archiscraps.

Leslie Miller said...

This is sooooo beautiful! Funny how an image like this can be as pretty and colorful as a bouquet of flowers. I'm totally smitten! I recently learned that Inkadinkado acquired a lot of the PSX images when PSX went out of business. I wonder if this is one of them? I LOVE it!

Dawn Fields said...

Beautiful card! So peaceful.

Time on My Hands said...

Beautiful card and lovely colour combination. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps.

Mitzi Luttrull said...

Beautiful coloring Maria! Thanks for joining in at Archiscraps.