Followers

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Christmas Candles and Snowflakes.....

Hello everyone: I have another card to add to my growing Christmas Card stash so I know I'll be set when the Holidays roll around.


The image is from an old Flourishes set called "Christmas Candles" (2011), stamped with Stazon black ink and colored lightly with Prismacolor pencils, the embossing is done with a retired SU folder called "Northern Flurries", I lightly sponged it with Tumbled Glass distress ink and added a few Rhinestones for a little bit of bling.
*****************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The snowflakes on the border are stamped with a retired SU set called "Spirited Snowman", the sentiment is from the candles set and the little candle on the corner from a Power Poppy set called "Merry Littles".

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

Challenge #62 "Christmas in July"
International Art & Soul


#445 Anything Goes/For a Man or a Boy
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge


Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
XO
Maria.

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, another beautiful Christmas card with these pretty candles! Again, the inked embossing is so perfect. I don't know how many times I've used Merry Littles for the insides of my cards. So sweet!

Debbie Adams said...

Very pretty. Love the little candle stamp set and the beautiful coloring on these is just stunning. I also like the snowflakes. Thank you for joining us at international art & soul Christmas in July Challenge.
Debbie DT