Followers

Friday, July 12, 2019

Christmas Candles and Pine Leaves.....

Hello everyone: I have another super easy and fast Christmas card to add to my stash, I must say that the "Christmas in July" theme out there is the perfect chance to get some Holiday cards ready and into your stash.


This image is also from the retired Flourishes set called "Christmas Candles", I created THIS CARD a couple of days ago with the same set.
I stamped the image on a panel that I embossed with the retired SU embossing folder called "Pine Bough" sponged with Old Olive and Garden Green inks, the candles and leaves are colored with Prismacolor pencils. I didn't add any sentiment, I think it would've crowded the panel.

*******************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The little pine branches on the top and the candle on the corner are from a Power Poppy set called "Merry Littles", the sentiment is from the candles set.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.


Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog

Challenge #505 "It's Begining to Look a Lot Like Christmas"
little red wagon

I turned the sketch on the horizontal.

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
XO
Maria.

5 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lovely Christmas creation! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin', love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

Kate said...

Such a pretty card - both inside and out!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, you inked up that embossing so perfectly that I thought it was a die cut! Way to go on the Christmas cards, Maria! You made such a sweet and simple card with these candles!

LaurieC said...

Great Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with the Create A Smile Stamps Challenge!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so cute, love the pine bough addition. Lovely inside and out. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.