Followers

Monday, July 8, 2019

Summer Heat!!!!!

Hello everyone: Summer is in full swing up here and I wish I could just go to the beach every day to do exactly what this little bunny is doing, how about you?


This bunny is from the Happy Hoppers collection from House Mouse and it's called "Umbrella Nap", I stamped it on Canson Mix Media with Stazon Black ink and colored it with Prismacolor pencils. I had to stamp the umbrella again because I messed up big time when I was coloring it, the tip of my pencil broke and it made a dark line on it, I tried to erase it with no luck, so I redid it and fussy cut it, the sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Sunny Harvest.
I punched out the sun and sponged it and the sun rays with Daffodil Delight, the sky is done with Broken China distress ink, I used one of the stamps in the retired SU set "Gorgeous Grunge" for the "sand".

***************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The border is from a retired SU set called "Bordering Blooms", the sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Best Day Ever and the little glass from an unknown set bought a long time ago from a bargain bin.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.


#295 Anything Goes/matching envelope.

Addicted to Stamps Challenge #176
Clean and Simple Summer Card.
addicted-to-stamps-challenge

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.

8 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Maria :-) the little beach bunny is adorable and the popped up brolly is fabulous! Sometimes a little mistake ends up being better in the end, beautifully fussy cut and I love that you finished the inside too :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. It's definitely hot here as well. I love the inside of the card as well. I know all too well about having to re-stamp. The worst was getting done with my project and dropping an ink pad on it. Yikes!

Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous designed creation, lovely colours too. Thanks for entering our challenge theme of Make a Matching Envelope/Anything Goes and good luck in the draw.
[aussie aNNie Design Team Member for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenges]
[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

Sue said...

Maria, yes I would love to be at the beach every day!!!! Your bunny is so cute and the bright sun and colors are wonderful. Card is such fun, inside and out. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, your bunny is absolutely adorable! I love your beach scene and all the fun summery colors you chose for this card! Love how you stamped the inside, too :)
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow what a beautiful card. I can almost feel the heat..pff. Great design and lovely colours.
Thank you for playing along at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Julie said...

What a cute summer card
Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps
Julie T

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

This is such a delight on a summer day!! Love the matching envelope!