Followers

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Tic, Tac, Toe for RETRO RUBBER.....

No photo description available.

Hello everyone: The RETRO RUBBER challenge has a Tic Tac Toe board for you to play with, this is a very popular challenge because you have a lot of choices to pick from.  I picked the diagonal row: Pattern Paper/Texture/Color Pens/Pencils/Inks.


This coming September 1st. my hubby and I will be celebrating our 46th. Wedding Anniversary so, I created this card to slip into his lunch bag on that day.
I just love the sentiments on the front panel and on the inside, which complement each other perfectly. 
These cute little succulents are from a stamp set by My Favorite Things called "Sweet Succulents", which I bought a year ago last May, way before I made that resolution of not buying any more stuff and I'm so happy I did because I love it.
The pattern paper is from "My Paper Studio", the embossed panel was done with a Tim Holtz embossing folder, the table is stamped with a retired SU set called "Scene in a Garden", from the 2009 Occasions Mini then, fussy cut.  The Succulents are stamped on Strathmore Bristol Vellum paper and colored with SU markers and Prismacolor pencils and die cut using the companion die set, the sentiment is from the MFT set.

**********************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment and other images are from the MFT set.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

"BANNERS"
Bitten by the Bug 2




Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.















10 comments:

Dorlene Durham said...

Love this card and the sentiment! Perfect for an anniversary! Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug. Dorlene DT BBTB2

Leslie Miller said...

These are the cutest succulents and you do the best job coloring them! Love the little pink blooms on one and the pinkish tips on the other. Super cute sentiments for the front and inside. Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary! Mine is on September 2nd. It was Labor Day weekend and we left Friday night after work and drove all the way to Reno and got married the next day.

Sonny P. said...

Pretty card ! Love the embossed background !
Happy early anniversary ! My wedding was in September also .
BTW ...I think I am getting more comfortable with my new computer so I can leave more comments !! Yay !!

Helen said...

What an eye-catching card, Maria! Love the colours on these cute succulent pots! Happy Anniversary! I'm sure your husband loved his surprise! Thanks so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

great card! thank you for sharing with us at Bitten By the Bug 2 and good luck!

Alicia

Caroline said...

I love the sentiment used on your card. The image is so pretty and colored so nicely. Your husband will love this card! Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

moknowsall said...

i am a succulent gardener, so naturally, I love your cactus card. The saying is crazy cute. thanks for joining our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge.

Wendy Bellino said...

NOICE coloring and shading job Maria and "aloe" the banner sentiment! I'm so glad you joined us this month at Cupcake Inspirations!

Claire Grantham said...

Such a beautiful card Maria, I love the fact that you are going to slip it into your hubby's lunch bag :) My Hubby and I have been together 15 years this year and married for 10, not quite 46, but it feels it LOL. I'm such a sucker for succulent stamps, so I adore cards with them on. Cx

Indy's Designs said...

Wonderful desert-themed card! So glad you shared with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs,
Debbie