Followers

Saturday, July 27, 2019

A Couple of Christmas Tags.....

Hello everyone: Besides making a few Christmas cards I'm also making some Christmas Tags, which will come in really handy when the Holidays roll in.


I love all the images on the Power Poppy set called Merry Littles which I usually use to complete the inside of my Holiday cards.
These tags are created with a retired SU stamp and die set called "That's the Tag", it has some really pretty images and dies to create the cutest little tags.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.



Anything Goes Christmas/optional theme, use twine or ribbon
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge


Christmas in July.
My Time To Craft!






3 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Oh won't those adorn a package or gift bag just adorably! I figured those cute little tags must have been Spellbinders, they're SU!?

Leslie Miller said...

Yes, these cute little tags will be handy! I should follow your lead, but I spend so much time on the cards... These are going to dress up some packages or gift bags very nicely!

HJ said...

Great tags, Maria. They are helping me to get in the Christmas mood. Enjoy your week!