Followers

Monday, July 22, 2019

Black and White Daisy.....

Hello everyone: When someone asks me what is my favorite flower I honestly can't say, I love all flowers, from the regal Rose to the elegant Iris, the happy Daffodil and the always smiling Pansy, Violas and Violets, the "humble" Daisy is so beautiful too, simple and sweet, whether in all white or yellow, orange and pink, Daisies are lovely by themselves or as a complement to any bouquet.


These images are from a retired SU set called "Every Moment" (2010-2011)
I stamped them on a black card base with white ink and colored them with Prismacolor pencils, the sentiment is from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
**********************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The border is from a retired SU set called "Bordering Blooms", the sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Azalea, the small Daisy from Penny Black.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.


Things with Wings
Dragonfly Dreams

Flowers
            Daisy Chain Challenges

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.

Hugs.
Maria.

8 comments:

Sonny P. said...

This a cute card ! There is something about Daisies that make me smile and think of summer !
Love that cute one on your card !

Mary Fish said...

I adore how that daisy pops on black!

Toni said...

Just lovely! thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card inside and out love the one simple beautiful daisy against the black.Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
Carol DT x

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, your Prismacoloring on black is simply amazing. Something I haven't tried yet. Way back in the old days I would stamp in white ink on dark paper and color with pencils. I guess it's almost the same thing. Daisies are such a cheerful flower and I love them for that. Super cute border stamp inside, too, Maria!

Lisa J said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT

HJ said...

Love the pretty daisy on black and the inside is sweet. Enjoy your day!

Bobby said...

You got great coverage with your pencils, Maria. The daisy looks wonderful on black. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.