Followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Little Succulents.....

Hello dear friends: I love Succulents, these hardy and beautiful little plants are easy to keep and simply adorable. 


The images and sentiment are from a Power Poppy set called "Sassy Succulents, the pattern paper from my stash.
I stamped them with Stazon black ink and colored them with my Prismacolor pencils, I embossed the panel with a Stampin' Up! embossing folder called "Subtle Dynamic Impressions".
***************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.



Both the sentiment and the little Succulent are from the Power Poppy set.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.




6 comments:

Jane said...

Sweet card,love your succulents too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Brian King said...

Such a sweetie! Love the combination of the stamped succulents with the photoreal wood grain.

Cardsbymaaike said...

Very cute succulents and layout. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards and Less is More

Leslie Miller said...

I love this set! These are so cute all grouped together. Had it out yesterday as I finished coloring another succulent card and used this set for the inside. Love how colorful the image is on this. Nice, Maria!

Michelle W said...

Beautiful card and thanks for sharing with us at Less is More and AAA Cards.

Nonni said...

Your succulents are so beautifully colored, wow! Beautiful card design too. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!