Followers

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Gold Embossing on Vellum.....


SOS Headquarters

Hello everyone: It's time for another fun challenge over at SHOPPING OUR STASH, the theme is EMBOSSING, dry or heat or both.
Here's my card and I hope it inspires you to come and play along.


This image is from the Stampin' Up! 2019 SAB catalog.
I really love the lace look behind the lovely flowers.
I stamped the image on vellum with Versamark ink and heat embossed it in gold then, colored it on the back with Prismacolor pencils.
The sentiment is from a retired SU set called "Itty Bitty Banners" (2012).
***************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment is from a retired SU set called "Touch of Kindness" (2011 Summer Mini)

Hope you find a bit of time to join my teammates and me at the SHOPPING OUR STASH gallery, we can't wait to see what you create.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

#46 "No DSP"

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.



4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous card!! awesome colouring. the flowers are beautiful against that lacy backdrop.

Donna said...

Beautiful, love the technique of colouring on the back of the vellum!

Leslie Miller said...

Say what???!!!! I really need to be looking at the Stampin' Up catalog. I've been seeing some really great stamps! This is definitely one of them. Utterly gorgeous, but your coloring and the gold embossing makes it even more so! Not shopping right now, though. I'm full up of new stuff!

Izzy Scrap said...

WOW ! This is stunning, Maria ! Love this gorgeous gold embossing over the vellum and your colouring looks so vibrant. Gorgeous ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Papercraft Challenges.