Followers

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Words to Live By......

Hello everyone: I'm late posting this simple card, got caught up with the usual "fun" activities at home.....meaning laundry, prepping my meals for the next 4-5 days, separating, vacuum packing, labeling, etc.
So, here's my card.


The sentiment is by Hampton Art, very old, I heat embossed it in gold.
I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the front panel and I sponged the musical notes with some distress inks.
The little charms are ancient!!! They were silver so I painted them gold.
*********************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment is from a retired SU set called "Whimsical Words".

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

Typography.

Focus on the sentiment.

#177 "For a Lady or a Girl"
addicted-to-stamps-challenge

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.

7 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Lovely card, I really like the soft colors. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Focus on the Sentiment Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

Darlene said...

PERFECT! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘FOCUS ON THE SENTIMENT’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Patti Willey said...

Sweet little charms on your card! Taking the time to paint them gold what a great idea! The craft time-out will do you good!

sonny p. said...

Love your card ! Especially those sweet slippers !

Leslie Miller said...

I love this sentiment! I have it in a Stampin' Up set. You used it very well on your card with the charms and the embossed music score background. Pretty! You've been busy. Prepping and packaging meals? Wow!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Such a pretty card Maria. The sentiment is wonderful and the pastel colours on the embossing is lovely. Just a gentle reminder for next time that we do love to see lots of untextured space on cards, as that helps to keep a design truely CAS. It's a beautiful card though and thank you for letting us see it at Less is More xx

Neets B said...

Loving the gold and pastels combo, they go together surprisingly well, and a lovely sentiment too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x