Followers

Friday, September 20, 2019

Haunting you!!!!!

Hello dear friends: How's your Halloween card stash? Well, mine is in dire need of some new cards so, here's this one that might inspire you to get your spooky stamps out of that drawer into the light.


This ghostly and adorable image is from Kraftin Kimmie, I haven't used these stamps in a while so I'm happy I decided to use this one for my card.
The spooky background is done with a stencil from The Crafter's Workshop and it's called Aspen Trees, I sponge it with Memento black ink.
The Ghostly Girl is "Hattie" from Kraftin Kimmie and it's unfortunately retired, but she is a cutie.
I stamped her on a piece of Drawing Paper because I needed to fussy cut it to make her look like she's actually floating around the trees.  I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and then, fussy cut it, I put a bit of painter's tape behind the delicate parts to give the paper a bit more sturdiness, this really works.

*******************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The little bats are from My Favorite Things and the sentiment I think it's from my stash of unknowns, very old too. 

I would like to play with the following challenges.

 
#241 Autumn Colors.

Challenge #209 Autumn Colors

#84 Anything Goes/No Twist

Stenciled Backgrounds
Stenciled Background [Tag or Card]

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.





8 comments:

Sonny P. said...

The inside of your card is as cute as the outside !
Fun card !

Mary Fish said...

she is divine

Gail said...

what a fun and colorful card! I love that stencil ---thanks for linking up your stenciled background art work to Mod Squad - have a blessed week!

Josephine said...

What a cute image!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Judy McKay said...

Cute autumn card. Your fall colour choice is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Judy DT

Leslie Miller said...

I've been working on them and having some fun! This is so cute and clever. She really looks like she's floating through those spooky woods. Spooky, but funny. My favorite kind of Halloween card!

Angie said...

Cute, scary card! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Get Creative Challenges! Angie-DT/Owner

http://angiescreationsblog.blogspot.com/
https://angiesdigitalstamps.blogspot.com/
https://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
https://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

Lin said...

I love Kraftin' Kimmie stamps and this one is perfect for both of our challenges at Dream Valley and Crafty Cardmakers with it's lovely autumnal colouring.

Thank you for sharing


Thank you for sharing with us.

Lin
Dream Valley
Crafty Cardmakers