Followers

Sunday, September 15, 2019

A Little Reminder.....


Hello everyone: Well, we are halfway through September already, the Holidays are around the corner and I'm happy to say I have a good stash of cards ready to be mailed soon to friends and family.
But today I have another card created with the other flowers from the beautiful
"Painted Petals" set from My Favorite Things.
We have 2 fabulous prizes of $25.00 to give away this month generously provided by our amazing sponsor MY FAVORITE THINGS.
All of us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, including our fantastic Guest Designer Michele Ferguson from "I Card Everyone" are using their products on our cards.


I stamped the flowers and leaves (on green card stock) with Versamark ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder, I sponged some pink and blue on the flowers and then, fussy cut all of them.
I embossed a piece of vellum with the "Quilted Top" embossing folder, (SU retired).  The die-cut sentiment is from my stash of dies that have no name, sheeeesh!! I apologize.
********************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The border is from SU "Delicate Details" (retired), the sentiment is from SU "Whimsical Words) (retired too). 

I hope you come and check out THE FLOWER CHALLENGE for more inspiration from my awesome teammates and then, come and play along with us in our gallery.
Remember to make FLOWERS the main focus of your cards, you can enter 6 other challenges, including ours and please upload our banner to your post when you enter our challenge.

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.


7 comments:

Brian King said...

So delicate and sweet. A Classic Maria. ♥

I Card Everyone said...

Maria, I'm not sure you remember that I have certain fondness for vellum - I never think to use it in an embossing folder! What a gorgeous field for your beautiful blooms to grow in... thank you for your generous words, and sweet welcome! xx
=]

Leslie Miller said...

These flowers are gorgeous! I love them on the vellum and with the white embossing. It has such a delicate look to it. Good for you having a sizable stash of Christmas cards done. I have a long way to go yet.

Patti Willey said...

Pretty set from MFT Stamps! I absolutely love the delicate feminine touch you accomplished with the embossed vellum layer. Genius!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so beautiful Maria...love the look.
xx Karen

Viv said...

Another beautiful card here Maria, love those pretty delicate looking flowers and such lovely colouring too mf ;) hugs Viv xx

Bobby said...

'Amazing' is the way that embossed vellum looks, Maria. It's a lovely background for your colorful flowers and leaves.