Followers

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Welcome Autumn......

Image may contain: text

Hello everyone: It's time for another "ANYTHING GOES" challenge over at RETRO RUBBER, which is a favorite since you can create whatever you want keeping in mind that at least one of the stamps you use is OVER A YEAR OLD.
Here's my card that I hope inspires you to play along.


I embossed the green panel with a Tim Holtz "Alterations" EF, the leaves were stamped on watercolor paper with the retired SU set called "Vintage Leaves" (2015-2016) colored with SU re-inkers. The lacy frame is from a Spellbinders die set called "Oval Majesty", I added some enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs. The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Feeling Fall, I heat embossed it in gold.
**************************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The border is from a retired SU set called "Bordering Blooms" (2014-2015)
That beautiful sentiment is from a box of unmounted rubber stamps with no name, I'm so sorry but this is very old and I can't remember where I got it.

I hope you come and play with my teammates and me in the RETRO RUBBER gallery, we can't wait to see what you create.
Please read our rules, they are few but important.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges.

Autumn.

Autumn Colors.

#15 Autumn/Fall


I'm so happy you stopped by, your comments always make my day.

Hugs.
Maria.


9 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

The colours of the leaves on your lovely card are absolutely amazing - so realistic and so pretty. I really love the way you've portrayed them.
Cath x

Janis Lewis said...

Love your Fall card. The embossing is awesome, and love the oval die too. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Did you know you can see upcoming challenge themes in the sidebar? Check it out! Hope you'll share more of your projects.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
Crafting Happiness Challenges
Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

Leslie Miller said...

What a gorgeous combo of everything on your card, Maria! I really love the autumn colors against the green wood background and all arranged on that beautiful frame. Wow!

Sonny P. said...

So pretty ! Love the colors and using the pretty green background really makes those leaves pop !

Angelnorth said...

Beautiful autumn leaves, such lovely colours and the soft green background show them up perfectly!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful autumn card and I love the leaves, they are a great depiction of the season! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our Autumn Colours challenge! Have a great day!
Hugs
Glenda

crafty said...

Love the colour of your leaves. A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge this time.
Mary

Claire Grantham said...

I really love this Maria, the orange really pops against the green background, Cx

Carol L said...

What a wonderful expression of Autumn you've created with this card! I love the wood grain embossing on green - an idea I never could have imagined, but LOVE how it turned out! The colorful leaves look so pretty within that oval die cut too! NJ!