Followers

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Just Fly......

Hello everyone and happy Football Sunday!!
The Dallas Cowboys are playing tonight and.....THEY ARE GOING TO TELEVISE IT!!! WOO HOO!!
Anyway, I have a card to share that I hope you like.


This beautiful butterfly is from a "The Crafts Meow" and it's called "Beautiful Spring", I think this company is no longer in business because I couldn't find it to share the link but it dates back to 2015.
I stamped the butterfly on watercolor paper with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Pearlescent embossing powder, then colored with Sakura Koi watercolors. 
The design on the background is done using a stencil from Altenew called Splatters, I applied Texture Paste from Ranger and sprinkled with Diamond Dust from Twinklets.
The word is die-cut with white glimmer paper.
**************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The border is from a retired SU set called "Delicate Details", the sentiment is from a CAS-ual Fridays set called Mon Ami, the butterfly from a retired SU set called "Kindness Matters"

I would like to play with the following challenges.

(I picked Sparkle and Pearl)

Challenge #169

Challenge 177 (For a Girl/Lady)
addicted-to-stamps-challenge

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.

8 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Gee so pretty! Your butterfly perfect paired with Glimmer paste! Like it spreads fairy dust wherever it flys! Beautiful!

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow Maria! At first I thought the background was a sprinkling of sequins that you'd painstakingly positioned and glued to your card! Much easier your way and I'm taking notes! A beautiful card, inside and out :)

PS Is that YOU bike-racing on the blog header?! Impressive!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you for your comment Vicky.
And yes, that's a picture of me at the start of the 112 mile bike segment at the Wisconsin IronMan Thriathlon in 2006.☺
Thank you for asking. I did 2 more.

Brian King said...

GORGEOUS! Love the colors you've used on this sweet butterfly, and (as always) your coloring is perfection. So soft, so sweet.

Leslie Miller said...

This is just beautiful, Maria! Stamp companies come and go so quickly. 2015 doesn't seem like so long ago, but 4 years, almost 5. Yikes! Love the glittery texture you added, and the pearlescent embossing powder is very pretty, too. Also love the inside. The sentiment is great!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a beautiful butterfly and I love your sparkly splatters...such a clever idea, Maria! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

TK said...

Lovely card, love your beautiful butterfly!

Julie said...

Fab card
Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamp
Julie T