Followers

Friday, October 4, 2019

CAS Fun With CASual Fridays.....


Hello dear friends: My teammates and I over at THE FLOWER CHALLENGEhave a new one for you to play in the month of October. 
The theme is CAS (Clean and Simple), which basically means there should be a lot of white, empty space, not many embellishments, and minimal layers.
Once again this month we have a fabulous prize of $25.00 for you to win that the fabulous Michele from CAS-ual Friday Stamps has generously donated, she also gave all of us at The Flower Challenge some of her stamps to play with for this fun challenge so, I hope you get inspired and come and join us in our gallery.
Here's my card.


I used the two flower images on this set from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps called Mon Ami, the stems are also part of it.
I stamped the flowers with Versamark ink and heat embossed them with Pearlescent embossing powder, I used a set of Niji Pearlescent  Watercolors to color the flowers, the stems were stamped with Altenew "Forest Glades" ink.
******************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like. 


The sentiment and leaf are from the set.

We have a new Guest Designer for the month of October, her name is 
Tina Magnusson, check our her blog to see her beautiful creations and leave her some comment love.

I hope you go check THE FLOWER CHALLENGE to get more awesome inspiration from all my teammates, check their blogs to see how they created their beautiful cards.
Please don't forget to read our rules, especially the one about entering other challenges, you can enter only 6 including ours and make the focus of your cards FLOWERS. 
Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.







7 comments:

Hilda Burton said...

Love this beautiful card, Maria. Your coloring is awesome and delicate. Enjoy your day!

Leslie Miller said...

These delicate flowers are soooo pretty! Pearlescent embossing AND paints, too! Beautiful simplicity. I like this idea for a challenge!

Nora Noll said...

These flowers are so pretty! I love the pastels you used to color them in!!

Viv said...

Such delicate pastel flowers here Maria,. I just love them!fab CAS card too of course, well done again mf ;) hugs Viv xx

Bobby said...

With the pearl I'm sure those flowers are shimmery and even more gorgeous up close, Maria.

TaeEun said...

Beautiful flowers in lovely pastel colors, Maria! The light blue cardbase makes the card even more prettier! Great choice!

Karen Dunbrook said...

really pretty card.
x Karen