Followers

Sunday, March 15, 2020

A Little Rosy Reminder.........


Hello everyone: THE FLOWER CHALLENGE is at its halfway point so I'm here to share another beautiful image from our talented teammate Rachel Vass from Rachel Vass Designs, I hope you go and check out her Etsy shop to see all the other wonderful images she has there.
She is sponsoring us and has agreed to give 2 digital images to one lucky winner this time around.


I printed this image called "Sketchy Rose Spray" on plain white card stock and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils, I added gold paint to the centers of the flowers and pink enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs, a bit of ribbon from my stash and a sentiment from a Power Poppy set called "Farmers Market, the bow is made with metallic thread.
The pattern paper is from Lili of the Valley, the die-cut frame from Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8

******************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Everything's Even Rosier.
The little rose in the corner from another Power Poppy set called Go Wild, I just inked up this rose from one of the images.

I hope you go visit THE FLOWER CHALLENGE blog and play along with us in our gallery.  Remember to read our rules so you can be sure to be able to win the gift of 2 digital images from Rachel Vass Designs.

Thank you for stopping by. 
Hugs.
Maria.

6 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Sweet paper garden of color and style!

Leslie Miller said...

I'm sure she's proud to have her images showcased with such beautiful coloring as this. Lovely, Maria! I'm happy to see that Spellbinders die hard at work here. I haven't played with that one in so long, but you've shown how timeless the beauty of this oldie is. You always inspire me in some way or other. Thank you!

Patti Willey said...

Been having trouble commenting via my phone, back tonight to try again, beautiful contrast there! The colorful bouquet looking so handsome against your diecut! Stunning!

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card Maria and I love all the colors of your flowers! So pretty and perfect for spring!

Viv said...

So lovely Maria! great colouring and Rachel's flowers look just amazing here mf. ;) hugs Viv xx

Bobby said...

Great pencil coloring, Maria. Your card is lovely.