Followers

Friday, March 20, 2020

Tweet Tidings.......

Hello everyone: I pray and hope all of you are staying healthy and safe, we all need to be extra patient while we adjust to this new "normal", our carefree days are gone for now, but with God's help and working together, we can conquer this disease and hopefully, learn some valuable lessons.

I have another card created with a new, uninked (till now) stamp set from Power Poppy called Tweet Tidings, these little Chickadees are just adorable, I love watching them come to the feeders rain or shine.


I stamped this little bird on Strathmore Bristol paper with Versafine black ink and colored with SU markers, I added some stickles to the snow on the branch for a bit of shine, the sentiment and musical notes are from the set, the pattern papers are from a retired line from Lili of the Valley. 

***********************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


All of the images are from the same Power Poppy set.

I want to play along with the following challenges.

I CASed THIS BEAUTY from Julie Koerber
but only used one little Chickadee.

Anything Goes/Christmas Animals.

Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs.
Maria.









6 comments:

Sonny P. said...

Oh this "TWEET "little bird is just adorable ! This is a pretty card and I would like it to show up in my mailbox next Christmas ! Just saying ….

Mary Fish said...

Clever message and darling image, Maria!

@d_e_crafts said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

Debbie
CRAFT DT
decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

Patti Willey said...

This precious chickadee colored so life-like! You have such a talent for your blue skies great job creating background for this frozen bush looks like you'll add to your Winter Card stash early great job!

Leslie Miller said...

I love this set and I'm so happy to see you have it! It was irresistible to me. You did a beautiful job with your coloring and card design. This is so cute!!

Brenda said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks also for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and for bringing a big smile to my face with your wonderful card!