Followers

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

More Forest Beauties..........

Hello everyone: I have another card made with the Power Poppy set called Woodland Treasures and that's what they are, little views of what you might encounter when you're taking a walk through the forests.


I stamped the image on a piece of Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper with Versafine ink and clear heat embossed it, then I colored with SU markers, I lightly sponged the panel with Distress Inks. 

****************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.

 

I stamped a leaf border using one of the stamps on a retired SU set called "Fabulous Flourettes" (2011 Mini), the sentiment is from an old Flourishes set called "Around the Arbor" (2010) and the little mushrooms are from a Power Poppy set called Natural Beauties.

I want to play along with the following challenges.

Power Poppy Sketch Challenge




Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs.
Maria.

3 comments:

Sonny P. said...

So pretty and love the detail in the stamped image.
I especially love the quotation inside your pretty card .

Patti Willey said...

Oh boy stunning! I love green and ferns and toad stools!

Leslie Miller said...

Another favorite! Beautiful work with the sketch. Love the quote. This is awesome, Maria!