Followers

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Lets Have Cake.......

Hello everyone: I know I say it every time I post but, I hope you all are doing well, keeping busy and being cautious, we all need to adjust to a new "normal" so, let's make the most of it.  I'm posting a little late because we went to the store to get some things we needed and I'm happy to say we found what we needed.



This card was created with a couple of totally forgotten stamp sets, the cake is from Stampin' Up! set called "Celebration Time", (I have the dies too) from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog and the equally forgotten "Layering Marble" stamp set from Waffle Flower, (2013)
I must confess that this set is a bit tricky to use, I watched several videos on Utube to try to learn how to position the stamps but I think I need more practice, I kind of got a bit frustrated so I decided to just stamp the images trying to create the marble effect and then, I added some gold paint to some places for a little bling.  The sentiment is from a retired SU set called "Itty Bitty Banners" (2013), the little paper flowers are from my stash.
*****************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment is from a 2010 Sale-a-bration SU set called "Whimsical Words", the little candles are from a Penny Black set called "Cupcakes"

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

Playing with the sketch and the cake.


Birthday 
digidesignchallengeblog

Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay safe and healthy.
Hugs.
Maria.






4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, the background on this is so pretty! Cute and festive cake and some pretty gold to go with it all. As you know, we're making the most of our situation. We are in so much better shape than some.

Michelle Lupton said...

Lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion card challenge :)

Nathalie said...

So pretty card! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
Nathalie DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!! Thank-you so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Please stay safe and strong during this time.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper