Followers

Sunday, March 29, 2020

A Snowy Day!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone: I hope all of you are doing well and adjusting to being home 24/7 at least for now and since I have a lot of time on my hands and I can't go swimming, I've been spending it in my craft room doing one of the things I love best, using my new and old stamps which I've promised myself I'd do.
Here's a card I will joyfully add to my Christmas stash.


This image is from Stamping Bella and it's called "Seasons Greetings" and I think it absolutely needs NO sentiment, the image says it all!!!
I stamped this cutie pie on watercolor paper with Versafine black ink, clear heat embossed it and colored it with Windsor&Newton watercolor markers, I created some snowbanks with a Prismacolor pencil and then, sponged the panel with distress ink, I created the "snow" with embossing paste and a snow stencil.

****************************************************
This is how the inside of my card looks like.


 The border is from a retired SU set called "Delicate Details", the sentiment is from Stamping Bella and the candy canes from a Power Poppy set called "Merry Littles".

I want to play with the following challenges.


Challenge #112 "Embossing of any kind"
I heat embossed the image and added
embossing paste for the snow.
CCC Digi Creations
Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay safe and healthy.
Sending lots of virtual hugs.
Maria.


5 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Sweet thing blowing in the wind!

Leslie Miller said...

I love this! Your snowstorm is perfect with the image and I love how you stamped it along the edge. You're right, it needs no sentiment!

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
Anneke DT

Bobby said...

I'm so glad we're through the snowfall season, Maria, but your darling little girl is hanging on for dear life during the storm, much like a lot of us these days. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

foleysfriend said...

What a super fun card! I love the texture you added with the snow. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Apologies for the late comment.

sue n.