Followers

Friday, April 3, 2020

Hydrangea in Bloom.......

Hello everyone: I'm making a lot of progress using my very old stamp sets, this one is called "Best Thoughts" it's from way back in 2015-2016 and it was a SU Host set I found on eBay.


I can't wait until my Hydrangea bushes start blooming, the color of the flowers is just like the one on this image, a little pink a little purple and a whole lot of beauty.  I stamped this flower on a die-cut piece of Strathmore Bristol card stock with Versafine black ink and clear heat embossed it, the butterfly and the sentiment are from this set.  I don't remember where the beautiful washi tape came from but I love it.
**********************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Tea in the Garden, the butterfly is from an old Flourishes set called "Gerbera Daisies".

I'm playing along with the following challenges.


#248 Anything Goes+a Sentiment
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.

5 comments:

Amy O said...

I love hydrangeas, and yours is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how gorgeous! You're going right to town with the challenges. This is such a beautiful idea for the sketch. love that amazing Washi tape, too!

Sonny P. said...

I love Hydrangeas .My bush was beautiful when all in bloom with bluish purple flowers ! Your card reminds me of them !
Such a pretty card ! Your coloring is perfection !

Jen Timko said...

Such wonderful spring colors! Really pretty. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Lisa F. said...

Thank you so much for joining us at this weeks Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes with a Sentiment! This is such a super cute card! I love the colors. -Lisa