Followers

Monday, June 8, 2020

Frosty's Family and Friends.......

Hello everyone: I've said a lot about my very personal feelings and experiences about the tragic and impossibly sad events we are living every day.
I've heard from my dear card making friends words of compassion and understanding and that makes me feel so loved.
All can say today is that I hope the outcry of thousands upon thousands of people marching for justice and much needed change, not only here at home but all over the world,  can reach the ears of the people who are in positions of power in our government and that they are willing to listen to our voices, if not, then we must look elsewhere for people who have the compassion and the willingness to work hard for that change.
XO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This super cute image is part of a 2004 Stampin' Up! set called "Best Borders", I bought it on eBay about 4 years ago.
On Yesterday's Post, I featured one of the other images, which is also adorable.


I just stamped the image on white card stock and colored it with Prismacolor pencils, I stamped some snowflakes with a Power Poppy image from a set called Glitter House Village which happens to be on sale now.
The sentiment is from an old Flourishes set called "Warm Winter Wishes".

********************************************************

This is the INSIDE of my card.


The sentiment and the corner image are from an old Flourishes set called "Warm Winter Wishes"

I want to play along with these challenges.

 

Optional Twist "Gingham"
The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up

Thank you for stopping by.
Stay safe and healthy.
XO
Maria.

6 comments:

Sonny P. said...

These little frosty fellas are the cutest !
Just so sweet and adorable and you colored them perfectly !

LeAnne said...

I always loved this stamp and you've created such a sweet card with it!

Patti Willey said...

catching up, I post with my phone and the Google Account just doesn't work that way. This is a great colorful line up of Snowmen great Winter card!

Leslie Miller said...

A totally adorable, fun, happy Christmas card! BTW, read Patti's comment... I tried that, too, and it totally doesn't work. Thinking about your post preamble... I'm watching the news as I visit blogs and several times I've been outraged by what I see and end up running into the other room, exclaiming and gesticulating. It worries the dogs, but I just can't stand the things I see going on in this country. I have to put this aside now and turn off the news. Love you, Maria!

Michelle W said...

How adorable are those snowmen!Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

Craft-E-Place said...

I love those snowmen, just so cute. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Less is More