Followers

Monday, June 22, 2020

Sending Love.......

Hello everyone: I'm always hoping you and your families are doing well, I pray for patience and endurance for all of us in these very difficult times.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have this card to share with you created with another stamped image from my pile of UFO's, I'm making a serious dent but I still have a good amount of unfinished images that will make pretty cards.


This mailbox is part of the retired Flourishes set called "Friendly Reminders", the envelope is die-cut with the retired SU set called "Love Notes", the pattern papers and twine are from my stash, I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils.

*****************************************************
This next picture has the little "letter" inside the envelope, pulled out.
The sentiment on it is from a retired 2013 Flourishes set called "Spring Blossoms".


*******************************************************
And this is the INSIDE of this card.


The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Simply Camelias (on sale now) and I also used the word "and" from the Wild Mushrooms set that's unfortunately, sold out.

I'm playing along with these challenges.


Challenge #432 "Color It!
The Paper Shelter

Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.



8 comments:

Sonny P. said...

Cute card ! That little envelope is the cutest with the hearts peeking out . Also I like that Happy Wishes because it is a little different than most sentiments !

Brian King said...

A beautiful sign of the times! I love this sweet note and post box. Lovely!

Heather said...

What a pretty image, Maria! And perfect for our colors - love the papers you've chosen, too, so much texture! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Leslie Miller said...

I love this one! Super duper great layout you made for it, too. That little envelope with the hearts is so cute!

Patti Willey said...

Look at you go pairing adorable papers with your darling images! Love the mailbox and the precious eveie diecut! Red is a great monochromatic choice for Sending Love!

Anet's Crafting said...

Just beautiful Maria, love your colouring and the small envelope embellishment. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

Melissa Grant said...

So pretty Maria! I like how you pulled the red as the focal color of the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

stampwithamyk said...

That is just too cute! Love your design with the mailbox and little envelope. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!