Followers

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Hydrangea in Bloom

Hello everyone: As always, I'm hoping from the bottom of my heart that you and your families are doing well, staying healthy and safe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This card is entirely made out of scraps, even the image that I found, already stamped and colored, inside the "Best Thoughts" stamp set case from Stampin' Up! (2015-2016), I probably meant to finish it, put it away and forgot it, sheeesh!


I stamped and gold heat embossed the flower and then, colored it with SU markers, I'm really so happy they are still with enough ink to help me color my images.  I cut the top and bottom panels with a scalloped die, I used the Spellbinders Hemstitched Squares, the DSP might be from SU but I'm not sure.
The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Poppies, the banner is from Spellbinders die set called Ribbon Banners Etched Dies.

*********************************************************
This is the INSIDE of this card.


The sentiment is from the Power Poppy "Poppies" set, I inked it up with markers in each of the colors of the rainbow.
The butterfly is from a Stampendous set called "Butterflies"

I want to play along with the following challenges.

June Challenge "In the Summer Garden"
(My Hydrangeas have started to bloom, so beautifully.

#202 "Circles"
The Paper Girls Challenge Blog

Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.

3 comments:

Sonny P. said...

So pretty ! One of my favorite flowers . My mother,grandmother and I all grew these beauties . Your coloring just makes this so life like !
A pretty card to welcome summer !

Leslie Miller said...

A found image! How awesome, and how beautiful it is! I'm glad it found its way onto a card!

Patti Willey said...

I love that stamp! I can't believe all that stuff was just laying around, look how pretty it all goes together!