Followers

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

May Your Holidays Sparkle.....

Hello dear friends:  I've been taking a break from blogging, this is my first post in almost 2 weeks. I've been feeling very stressed out by the events happening here int he USA, the uncertainty and violence make me feel very worried and fearful of the storm that's brewing in the ever-approaching distance and that is why, every time I post in my blog my dearest wish is that you and your families are doing well dealing with these very difficult and painful times.
Please take care of yourselves and each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



THE FLOWER CHALLENGE'S theme for the month of August is "SPARKLE", who doesn't love a little bling, eh?
This is the card I made to inspire you to come and play along with my teammates and me in our gallery.


***********************************************************
This is the INSIDE of my card.


This is what I used to create this card.

Serene Scenes from Power Poppy.
Spellbinders "Majestic Labels 25"
Cherry Lynn "Corner Lace Deco Dies"
The sentiment is from COZZOO 
Stampin' Up! punch for the inside.
The sentiment is from Power Poppy "Glistening Paperwhites".
The little candle is from Power Poppy "Merry Littles"
DSP and Rhine Stones from my stash.

For more inspiration, I hope you go check THE FLOWER CHALLENGE blog to see my teammates' beautiful cards and come join us in the gallery.

Thank you for stopping by.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.


10 comments:

Brian King said...

Beautiful! What a wonderful mix of modern and vintage! ♥

Darnell said...

Your card is so beautiful, Maria! It literally has schparkle on both the outside and inside!

I could have written your opening paragraph word for word, my friend. This is now my 11th day of no news whatsoever! And as someone who became completely addicted to the news almost four years ago, it has been a BIG change. It's made a huge difference in how I feel emotionally and, of course, our energy and our creativity are heavily impacted by our emotions. Take care of yourself and be well!! Huge hugs, Darnell

Patti Willey said...

Welcome back! Glad you got some rest! This nosegay very pretty including holly and mistletoe with these beautiful roses!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, I didn't realize it had been 2 weeks since your last post. That's because I'm always so behind in my visiting. Welcome back, Maria. I feel the same and am frequently either depressed or agitated. Not fun. Tomorrow I'll spend in the garden and all will be well! Your gorgeous card lifts my spirits, too. Ohhh, your coloring, the roses... what an amazing Christmas card!

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful roses, and lovely sparkle inside and out! Fear not, and stay safe. Our Heavenly Father watches over His own!

Sonny Peterson said...

Pretty pretty ! I love the word SPARKLE ! I think we are all missing our SPARKLE in this COVID MESS !!
Thank you for a pretty card to RE-SPARK us !!

Bobby said...

Gorgeous roses, Maria.

TaeEun said...

What a beautiful vintage style card, Maria! The rose bouquet is gorgeous and I love the sparkly bits on your card! Hope you're feeling well <3 !

Viv said...

Gorgeous card again Maria! love your fabulous roses and all the sparkle. I hope you and your family are well, stay safe my friend and try not to worry too much. Strange times just now but we will get through it I know ;) hugs Viv xx

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card Maria and I love the fabulous sparkle and the sentiment! So pretty!